Stunning Townhouse Unique Private Street Frontage!!
This luxurious townhouse is located within walking distance of Umina beach and Umina Beach shopping precinct. The townhouse is truly unique and more like a house, with separate private services, your own street frontage and private driveway with off street parking for two vehicles.
The townhouse features include;
- Three large bedrooms all with robes the main with walk-in robe and designer ensuite bathroom with shower, separate free-standing bathtub and wall hung vanity. The main bedroom is positioned downstairs
- The kitchen is spacious with large breakfast bar, quality appliances including Fisher Paykel under bench pyrolytic oven 600mm, induction cooktop 600mm, rangehood 600mm and dishwasher with soft close doors and draws to the cabinetry
- The downstairs dining and lounge space feature quality engineered timber floorboards with quality carpets in all bedrooms and upstairs living space. The dining flows seamlessly to the covered private alfresco space
- The main bathroom has a second free standing bathtub, shower, toilet and wall hung vanity. A third toilet is downstairs adjacent to the internal laundry
- A generous sized living space upstairs is the ideal second living area. This is the perfect teenager’s space or guest area when visitors come to stay
- A separate private study nook has been designed for those that are working from home
- The ceiling heights are 2.7metres throughout that will accentuate size, light and space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the home with three separate zones and alarm system for security
- A generous covered alfresco space ideal for entertaining in the privacy of your low maintenance yard
- Solar panels on the roof to minimise power bills is a huge feature today
- An oversized garage with internal access and automatic door
This is a truly unique property and quality properties are selling fast so, please call John Carey on 0417 683 925 to register your interest and obtain further information.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
+ Umina Beach is well serviced by regular bus services (Busways) with connections to Woy Woy Rail Station and Gosford.
+ The town centre is easily accessed with an efficient grid system of connecting roads with primary access from Ocean Beach Road, West Street and Barrenjoey Road. ...
+ Umina Public School maintains a quality learning focus with school structures, staffing and organisation supporting literacy, numeracy and technology
+ Brisbane Water Secondary College Umina Campus is a dynamic comprehensive, coeducational, 7-9 high school
+ Umina's long sandy beach is one of Central Coast 's most popular beaches for families, ideal for swimming and surfing
+ Nearby Ettalong beach has the Seaside Village Market, Movie Theatre, park and ferry to take you to Wagstaff and Palm Beach